Tuesday, April 17, 2007

And So it Begins....

Many people do things that they will never understand when they cannot sleep. Some watch infromercials and realize that their lives will never be the same unless they get that new portable oven/electric knife/rotisserie grill (my electric knife and portable stove should be coming in 4 - 6 weeks). Others just stare into space and wonder where their life is going, and then go into the closet in their rooms and sob quietly.

I decided to create a blog. I know, I know.....Not another one!! Why not another one? Blogs are perfect for people who want to vent but can't really afford to punch someone in the face, whether it is because of prior convictions, they need the job bably, or they couldn't throw a punch to save thier lives.

This is not gonna be some sort of revolutionary blog that will win any awards, nor should it be. I don't know what HTML is (but I will learn, some of it at least), and I am not in tune with the blog lingo or ethics (that I will learn also). But one thing that this blog will be is sarcstically funny, casue after all this world can use more people who use sarcasm as a source of humour.....

Subject matter of this blog: Any and everything...Sports, pop culture, current events, pot pourri and Therapists (or The Rapists according to Sean Connery)

So sit back, grab your favorite beverage(s), and enjoy......At least one of us will......

No comments: